Feel that your house plants are too overgrown? Find yourself interested in propagating plant cuttings? Our Cedar Propagation Block is just the product for you!
Totally handmade from rough cedar using delicate processes like sanding, shaping, and sealing; our propagation blocks will help you root plant cuttings in water and provide an aesthetic look to your home with the minimalist design.
All you need to do is take plant cuttings from your house plants that have grown too large and place them in the glass tubes that every block comes with.
- Fill the tubes 3/4 full with water
- Take a cutting from your plant
- Dip the cut end of the plant cutting in rooting hormone
- Place the cut end into the water
- Give your new plant a home in a windowsill
- ...give it some time - some plants can take weeks to grow roots
- Once your plants have roots, you can keep them in the tubes until they get too big or transplant the new plant to dirt
Turnaround time may take anywhere from 2 to 7 days exclusive of the shipping time as Cedar Propagation Blocks are made-to-order